Set map parameters
[2a] Display map
- 1)Click on the “Change color table” button to display popup window. Select a color table, and click on the “OK” button in the window to change color on the map.
- 2)Click on the “png” or “jpeg” button to download map as a PNG or JPEG file.
- 3)Click on the “data” button to download a data file which is displayed on the map. But only logged in users can download it.
- 4)Click on the arrow buttons to move to north, south, east or west.
- 5)Click on the plus or minus to zoom in or out.
[2b] Display animation
- 1)The popup window is displayed.
- 2)The massage of “Now loading picture…” is displayed during the data loading.
- 3)The animation will play automatically.
- 4)Click on the “Stop” button to stop the animation.
- 5)Click on the “Start” button to restart the animation.
- 6)Click on the “Close” button to close the popup window.
 Set graph parameters
- 1)Click on a target point on the map.
- 2)The Location is displayed at the “Location” in the ”Graph parameters” according to the point of 1).
- 3)Select graph type, period, etc.
- 4)Select from one to four variables which you want to plot the graph.
- 5)Set the drawing range.
- 6)Click on the “Display” button.
» Go to  Display graph
 Display graph
- 1)The graph is displayed according to the graph parameters.
- 2)Click on the “png” or “jpeg” button to download the graph as a PNG or JPEG file.