Terms and conditions
The copyright of data of this site belongs to JAMSTEC.
The terms and conditions are as follows:
- JAMSTEC shall not be responsible for any loss, damages and troubles you make either directly or indirectly by using downloaded data of this site.
- You are not permitted to manipulate, redistribute, deliver, or sell downloaded data of this site to public.
- Uses of downloaded data for scientific or educational purposes
Subject to the following A to D, using downloaded data for nonprofit scientific or educational purposes is free of charge.
- If you use downloaded data, you are requested to express that JAMSTEC data is used in your paper or document, etc. Please follow the citation format in the description for the dataset (PDF file) included in downloaded data.
- If you publish a paper in a journal or make a presentation at an academic conference using downloaded data, please let us know the information such as offprint or URL of abstract, etc.
- If you share downloaded data within your laboratory or project, please let us know the information such as name of laboratory or project.
- If you hand out downloaded data at university lectures or seminars, etc., please let us know the information such as name of university and course.
- Uses of downloaded data for non-scientific or non-educational purposes
If you use downloaded data for non-scientific or non-educational purposes, such as commercial purpose, etc., please inform us in advance and follow our instructions.